Hello, I'm Javy.
Luis Javier Diaz
302 290 3331
To be part of a team that empowers the church to strategically address the needs of the global poor through education, collaboration, actionable insights, and measurable results. To facilitate long-term, productive relationships with churches focused on breaking the bonds of poverty, injustice and inequity. To encourage leaders and facilitate congregational experiences that promote and secure sponsorship commitments.
Project Manager & Marketing Analyst
Kelly & Associates Insurance Group
November 2013 – Present
Assess and develop marketing solutions for executive leadership, human resource, and technology teams in an effort to serve the strategic goals of the organization. Evaluate the scope, cost, time and people resources needed to deliver polished content, addressing the client’s needs in collaboration with stakeholders and our creative team. Analyze sales and marketing trends, utilizing data to impact customer experiences with our brand, services, and products. As a workplace volunteer, serve the needs of our employees by creating faith-based experiences through Biblical study, individual and corporate prayer, discipleship, and worship.
- Delivered department’s first comprehensive summary of the creative teams performance aiding in the development of key performance indicators (KPIs). Increased billable hours by 28% while maintaining the same number of team members
- Successfully managed a collateral project that reduced the creation of proposals by 7 hours while creating visual consistency and unity of voice
- Established the KELLY Green Cross a program which provides assistance to KELLY employees facing a sudden financial burden.
HR Generalist, Benefit & Payroll
Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
February 2013 - September 2013
Focused on positively impacting the work culture, while eﬃciently and accurately administering the payroll and beneﬁt programs. Quickly built trusting relationships with employees, helping them manage the intricacies of their health benefits by providing individualized solutions. Played key role in communicating the value of the total rewards package to potential employees, increasing likelihood of offer acceptance. Delivered timely reports to local and federal agencies, such as the Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Internal Revenue Service, as well as internal departments.
- Increased perceived value of a benefits package, which few understood, to successfully attract and retain a valued workforce.
- Implemented processes to streamline annual payroll deductions impacted by healthcare premium changes by fully utilizing existing payroll technology. Reduced from multiple days work to 30 minutes with no additional cost to the organization.
- Developed a streamlined onboarding processes eliminating interorganizational confusion and enhancing the new employee experience.
Senior Account Manager
Kelly & Associates Insurance Group
February 2007 - 2013
Responsible for managing day-to-day relationship with human resource professionals to understand and address benefit program needs and issues — helping them focus on the betterment of their core business. Established communication plans to provide scheduled follow-up and service accountability. Worked with internal teams to identify and execute on cross-sell opportunities allowing for further customer satisfaction and increasing client retention. Evaluated health insurance vendors and their product designs and costs to meet employer-specific demands. Through creative collaboration, developed customized communication pieces, increasing the employee comprehension of the employer's benefit plan, reducing strain on the human resource department, and increasing employee appreciation of benefits.
- Consulted and marketed replacement medical, dental, vision, and life insurance products to a nonproﬁt Christian school saving them $1,300 per employee — an annual ﬁrst-year savings of $74,000 with no reduction in the quality of beneﬁts. Deployed communication strategy prior, during, and post-transition to new plans.
- Expanded firms market reach and client satisfaction by providing written and oral communications, in Spanish, to employers with majority Hispanic populations.
Child Ambassador & Team Leader
World Vision US
March 2016 - Present
Connect individuals, churches and organizations to transformational relationships and experiences with children, families and communities living in poverty. Take action as a believer, defender, and champion for children by educating, advocating, and delivering donor specific solutions. Welcome, equip, train and motivate Volunteer Child Ambassadors.
- Leveraged organizational relationships to bring sponsorship to over 125 children in 18 months time.
- Proposed, gained executive approval for, and will lead KELLY employees in a World Vision SchoolTools inreach, bringing more than 200 local students school supplies.
- Currently nurturing existing Pastoral relationship towards expansion to 30-40 congregations in the greater Northern New Jersey/New York City area.
- Currently nurturing two multi-campus churches toward experiential services.
Filling gaps and meeting organizational needs in light of the Great Commission.
Organizing, directing, and implementing plans to lead others in various tasks.
Cheerfully and joyfully giving to those who do not have the means to provide fully for themselves.
Leading, assisting, protecting, and caring for others.
Living boldly, trusting, and having confidence in God that He is able to deliver on His promises
Certificate, Inbound Marketing 2017-2017
Certificate, Marketing Strategy 2014 - 2014
Delaware College of Art & Design
Associate of Arts (A.A.), Photography 2000 – 2002